Welcome to the Glocktober competition (the "competition") conducted by City Guns and SAGA, and supported by Bernhard Agencies.
These rules are the official rules of the competition ("rules"). These rules (together with any official competition communications) will govern and apply to the competition. Please take a moment to review these rules. By your participation, you agree that these rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition and competition-related agents, and the Promoter. These rules can only be modified (or superseded) by the Promoter (in its reasonable discretion) in a written revision to these rules posted on the website of the Promoter or (at the Promoter's sole discretion) any other potential official competition communication methods reasonably calculated to reach a majority of potential participants.
A Glock 19X kit which includes the pistol, mags, and night-sights.
1. The competition is conducted by the Promoter.
2. No person who is a director, employee, sponsor or agent of or consultant to the Promoter or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to the Promoter is eligible to participate in or enter this competition.
3. The Promoter for the Glocktober Glock Competition includes City Guns, SAGA and Bernhard Agencies.
4. This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa.
1. The competition will run from 1 October 2021 to 31 October 2021.
2. To enter the competition participants need to be a paid-up individual member of SAGA or join SAGA in the month of October 2021.
3. By Liking the City Guns Facebook Page and Sharing the City Guns promotional post about the competition, SAGA members will gain another chance at winning.
4. A person may enter as many times as they wish by Liking the City Guns Facebook Page and Sharing the City Guns promotional post about the competition with someone new each time.
5. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
6. Entries reflected on the Promoter's records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
Prize Winner Selection:
The prize winner will be selected by random draw.
The prize winner will be notified by telephone and e-mail, and the prize winner’s name will be published on the Promoters’ websites, within 14 calendar days of the competition closing.
The prize winner may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this competition. The prize winner grants permission for the use of their name and photograph in any advertising and promotional material for this competition.
Participants and winner(s) absolve the Promoter, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers from liability from any and all claims howsoever arising, including from wilful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any such person.
The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at its discretion, without recourse.
The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoter and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participant's participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, at the Promoter's discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Income taxes relating to the prize, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
The prize may only be received by the winner after production of a valid licence to possess the specific firearm.
The prize will be held at City Guns until such time as the winner has been granted the licence for the specific firearm.
The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
Participants in the competition understand and agree that in order to offer the competition; the Promoter must collect and use personal information about participants. This competition is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements.
These terms and conditions are subject to change according to the Promoter's discretion.
For queries about this competition, please contact City Guns.